Saturday, 25 January 2014

Create multiple user accounts (IDs) on websites with a single Gmail id.


Gmail is a free, advertising-supported email service provided by Google. Users may access Gmail as secure webmail, as well as via POP3 or IMAP4 protocols. Gmail initially started as an invitation-only beta release on April 1, 2004 and it became available to the general public on February 7, 2007, though still in beta status at that time. The service was upgraded from beta status on July 7, 2009, along with the rest of the Google Apps suite.

With an initial storage capacity offer of 1 GB per user, Gmail significantly increased the webmail standard for free storage from the 2 to 4 MB its competitors such as Hotmail offered at that time. Individual Gmail messages, including attachments, may be up to 25 MB,. Gmail has a search-oriented interface and a "conversation view" similar to an Internet forum. Gmail is noted by web developers for its pioneering use of Ajax. Gmail runs on Google GFE/2.0 on Linux. As of June 2012, it is the most widely used web-based email provider with over 425 million active users worldwide.

Amazing gmail secret trick

Do you know ?
You can create multiple user accounts (IDs) on websites with a single gmail id. The trick is to use only one Gmail account or gmail id and create many different accounts. 

At-least every website don't allow you to create more then one account associated with same email id. It would be much of a chaotic situation, in case this was possible for every website.

Creating multiple accounts with Gmail is possible for a single website. 

How to create many accounts on a websites with single email id?

Its possible because gmail account does not count dot(.) in email addresses.

Example : xyz@gmail. com and both are same email address.

This simply means if you send email to then it will go to So if you already have your account on a website with you can create an account by registering with

Similarly, you can imagine how many accounts you would be able to create on same website using a single email id, that too of gmail. 

Note :  90% websites including twitter will allow you to signup with your single gmail id. But Facebook is listed in the other 10% of websites. It won't allow this even if you use dot.

Hope you enjoyed the trick .

Like us on Facebook


Get Ebooks delivered to your email id


Subscribe to our channel


Powered by Blogger.

Home | Contact Us | DMCA | Terms of Service | Privacy | Advertise

Maven Scientists